Sunday, September 18, 2011

internet marketing

A few days ago I tried to follow the discussion about  internet marketing in a hotel that I think is more than bagus.Awalnya me quite confused in translating the languages ​​used in the seminar tersebut.setelah I asked a friend who was his hobby surfing on the internet, I finally know what it is about blogs, how to make and make our blog visited by many people (pagerank) and so on.
I have recently learned to make this blog, and I am still unsure what I can to post and create an article menarik.Maka from it starting today I tried to make my first post in my blog.and learn typing and flexing the fingers,lol. ... (even longer in pengetikannnya, because not fluent)
But I have to keep the spirit to get better again. for the first time I will learn about Buy Reviews who can get extra income. But first we must have an account to pay commission diPaypal us, from the job that we did.For those who do not register in "Paypal" immediately create account in HERE.
Income in Sponsoredreviews obtained by making a review requested by the advertiser. To get the job of the advertiser you need to do the bid (request) to the advertiser to make a review site / blog them for a price. Advertiser will weigh and decide whether the blog you deserve to get jobs from them, other than that they will also consider price quote from you, what price do you propose rational with the quality of your blog or engga, if they feel is appropriate then the job will be given to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Sahabat

Search This Blog

PR Check

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service